MAACie login work at MAAC donate
• High School diploma or GED
• Minimum of three (3) units in Child Development or Early Childhood Development.
• Six (6) months of experience in a preschool classroom setting
• Valid CPR, First Aid, and Food Handlers certifications must be obtained within first two months (2) of employment and maintained throughout employment (paid, designated training available through MAAC). In the event employees do not attend the scheduled training, they must obtain the cards through outside resources and costs will not be reimbursed. The certifications must be obtained and maintained within prescribed timelines.
• Bilingual (English / Spanish) speaking, reading, and writing preferred.