QUALIFICATIONS: Minimum of 2-3 years of progressively responsible direct management accountability.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree preferred. Clinical experience needed.
EXPERIENCE: 2+ years of management and/or supervisor experience. Multi-unit/site experience strongly preferred. Medical/healthcare setting preferred.
JOBKNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Ability to audit reports and track patient metrics
· Multi-Site/state support experience
· Oversee center inventory
· Involved in associate training
· Staff scheduling
· Clear written and verbal communication
· Professional maturity
· Ability to work independently and set personal goals,tasks and strategies
· Strong customer service mindset
· Sufficient manual dexterity and physical ability requiredto perform assigned tasks
· Ability to lift15-30 lbs.
· Required to movefrom one location to another within and outside of the building; push, pull andreach; bend; stand for long periods of time; and sit for long periods of time. Must be able tospeak and write English fluently.MedSpring Urgent Care is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive working environment. MedSpring Urgent Care does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.