Are you ready to take your career to the next level? ChoiceOne Urgent Care is rapidly growing inBaltimore, and due to growth we are in need of Physician Assistants and NursePractitioners. We are seeking experienced providers in Urgent Care,Emergency Medicine, or Primary Care.
ChoiceOne Urgent Care, a partner of the University ofMaryland, is a rapidly growing healthcare organization headquartered inLutherville, MD. We are uniquely founded on a commitment to provide superiorpatient care in partnership with trusted and recognized hospitals, academicmedical centers, and the finest physicians. Our uncompromising Vision is to beTHE CHOICE physician-driven urgent care center with our superior care, passionfor extraordinary patient experience, and determination to improving everydayhealth in our communities.
ChoiceOne Urgent Care operates (8) centers in Maryland:Towson, Dundalk, Phoenix, Fallston, Denton, Easton, Severna Park, and Aberdeen. ChoiceOne also operates (2) centers in the Atlanta area: Buford (HamiltonMill) and Sugar Hill.
· 14 Shifts PerMonth / 8am – 8pm / No Nights
· CompetitiveHourly Pay + Annual Performance Bonus
· Full HealthBenefits / PTO / Matching 401k / CME / Company Paid Re-certifications
· Full-Time,Part-Time, and PRN Providers Welcome
· 2.5 PatientsPer Hour on Average
· RadiologyDepartment / Laboratory / Occupational Health
· 8-10 PatientRooms / Procedure Room / Drug Testing Room
· EMR– Practice Velocity – Ambulatory Software – User Friendly
Maryland medical license • DEA license • State controlledsubstances license (if applicable) • Board eligibility or certification •Experience in procedures including suturing and splinting • Experience inreading diagnostic studies including x-rays and EKGs • BLS/ACLS and PALScertification. (ChoiceOne will provide if needed) • Experience treatingworker’s compensation cases and providing DOT physicals helpful • DOT certification• Outstanding bedside manner with children and adults