We are looking for a talented Facilities Maintenance Specialist for our Baltimore, Maryland office. At MedSpring | Choice One Urgent Care, our goal is to change the urgent care landscape by providing great care in a comfortable setting with friendly staff. We’re not just focused on hiring the best healthcare talent, but we are also focused on hiring exceptional support staff, too! As we continue to grow and thrive, we’re looking for people to help us build an urgent care brand unlike any other.
The primary objective of this position is to coordinate maintenance activities at our centers, ensuring that the patient experience is consistent with our mission and vision.
· Maintain project documentation for active projects; ensure that relevant documentation is promptly distributed to those who need to know
· Source and manage contractors/vendors/suppliers for specific needs related to each new project,including locating sources, issuing purchase orders, and tracking all facets to assure successful completion and proper billing
· Service Vendor Management
o Establish job priorities and time frames for help desk service tickets and maintenance vendors including all 3rd party providers (non-medical)
o Invoice review and processing
§ Match received invoices to service tickets, approve work and document work order on service ticket
§ Create/maintain worksheets to analyze expenses and notification of outliers and unusual spends
o Vendor Set-Up and Maintenance, obtain and maintain required documents and insurance,update and maintain center call list for all vendor movement
o Address service related issues timely and effectively, distribute and manage open item list with action plans to achieve completion
· Help Desk Service Ticket
o Update help desk with current status, and follow up to ensure tickets are closed properly
o Distribute report status weekly to all parties ensuring all tickets receive a response
o Troubleshoot with center staff prior to dispatch ensuring the right contractors are dispatched when needed, eliminate service calls through effective troubleshooting/guidance
· Resource Process Guide (O&M Manual) – assist in creation and distribution of new maintenance manual for use by center staff to trouble shoot and analyze issues that arise in the centers
· Janitorial Service – Track maintenance performance, supply usage, assist in maintaining our minimal standard guideline for cleaning services, and oversee Bi-Annual market bidding of all janitorial services contracts. Coordinate with market staff/ADOPS to ensure needs are being met and contractual obligations are fulfilled
· Performs other duties as assigned
· Ability to travel frequently and work efficiently in a remote environment
PREFERRED PRIOR EXPERIENCE:
JOBKNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
ChoiceOne|MedSpring|Partners UrgentCare is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse work force and sustaining an inclusive working environment. ChoiceOne|MedSpring|PartnersUrgent Care does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.