Ensure the accuracy, integrity, and maintenance of configuration items, such as (but not limited to) artifacts, assets, products, etc. be executed, practiced, and managed in accordance Navy preferred, other DoD, Coast Guard, and industry standards, policies, and frameworks/methodologies. Support effective management and the core functions and disciplines required for effective configuration control management, such as release management, change management, asset management, governance, and project management. Ensures the effective management, control, performance/relevancy, and integrity of configuration items. Define, establish, and maintain standards and policies for determining the appropriate state, status, and change activity for configuration items. Develop, maintain, and ensure adherence to a formal Configuration Management Plan.
Task include but not limited to:
- Ship / System Integration
- Fleet and Acquisition Strategy knowledge highly desired
Security Clearance Requirement: Must currently have a SECRET clearance or the ability to obtain and maintain a SECRET clearance is required.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, & Experience:
- Must have a minimum of 6 years professional experience in configuration management support.
- Experience in configuration management and analysis of baseline, follow-on upgrades and backfits. Experience in defining and implementing a configuration management model and configuration management framework, plan, SOPs, and related processes. Proven ability to collaborate and interact with other organizations and vendors for assets and configuration items. Ability to work across large organizations and enterprises, as required.
- BA or BS degree is a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.