To further support the U.S. Navy, THOR has an opening for a Junior Logistician Analyst located in Norfolk, VA.
The Junior Logistician Analyst will be tasked to:
- Under general supervision, supports the development and implementation of policies, guidelines, and procedures to ensure effective and economical support for manufacturing or servicing of products, equipment, and systems. Includes the gathering and analysis of information on product plans and project objectives, providing tracking and status reports, and support for ensuring distribution and delivery commitments.
- Provide organizational support to functional logistics personnel, to include coordination, activation, implementation, and structural integrity of planned initiatives and contracture evolutions.
- Performs various tasks related to the development, operation, evaluation, and improvement of systems supportability and/or maintainability programs and information systems.
- Collects, compiles, analyzes, investigates, researches, or applies logistics, maintenance, acquisition, or financial data and information.
- Develops, modifies, prepares, or validates documentation in relation to automated logistics or maintenance data reporting systems, and management information systems.
Security Clearance Requirement:
- Must currently have an active Secret security clearance.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, & Experience:
- High School diploma or GED
- Four (4) years of experience in conducting analytical studies applicable to ILS and demonstrated ability to conduct studies, analysis, or evaluations of DoD Systems/equipment
- Two (2) years of current experience analyzing and preparing logistics documentation in support of mission planning
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.