Public Job Description
- Performs administrative duties required to support project management staff and ongoing operations.
- Develops/implements office administrative procedures in accordance with organizational and project policies.
- Schedules and coordinates meetings and conferences.
- Composes correspondence that requires an understanding of technical nomenclature.
- Prepares required administrative reports.
- Conducts operator level computer configuration functions.
- Operates basic telecommunication equipment, including telephone, facsimile, and reproduction machines.
Security Clearance Requirement
- An active SECRET security clearance is required.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in IT-related project administration is required. Must have proven administrative skills associated with project office or operational support functions including the development of correspondence, the coordination and scheduling of meetings, training sessions and conferences, and the oversight of daily office operations. Must have demonstrated understanding of IT-related nomenclature and Government/DOD correspondence standards and procedures. Must possess experience in daily clerical functions.
- Must possess a minimum of a high school diploma/equivalent or business school certification and 1 year of relevant experience.
- Must possess and exercise diplomatic tact and interface with the customer.
- Must be proficient in the full suite of Microsoft Office products and tools.
- Travel (10%) may be required.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.