The Financial Systems Analyst will support the U.S. Navy primarily with providing advice and technical assistance in the preparation of annual budgets. This individual will measure organizational performance and assess the effects of various programs and policies on the budget.
The Financial Systems Analyst will examine budget estimates or proposals for completeness, accuracy, and conformance with established procedures, regulations, and organizational objectives. He or she may employ cost-benefit analysis to review financial requests, assess program tradeoffs, and explore alternative funding methods. This individual will also examine past and current budgets and research economic and financial developments that affect the organization’s spending.
The Analyst will develop guidelines and policies governing the formulation and maintenance of budgets. He or she may conduct training sessions for company or government agency personnel regarding new budget procedures.
Security Clearance Requirement:
- Must currently have a SECRET clearance or the ability to obtain and maintain a SECRET clearance is required.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, & Experience:
- Must have 3 years professional experience in a related field.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting
- Must demonstrate knowledge and ability of budget preparation, preferably with a government organization.
- Must demonstrate experience with tools and tactics, such as cost-benefit analyses, to evaluate the impacts of budget decisions.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.