To further support the U.S. Navy, THOR has four (4) opening for Junior and Mid-Level Financial Analyst. In support of Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) in Washington, D.C. This position will provide financial management efforts to include assisting in tracking the execution of ship maintenance, assisting in preparing responses to inquiries, and assisting the Administrating Contract Officer (ACO) in monitoring contract growth resulting from change order execution, tracking total contract obligations, and in analyzing change order proposals in support of negotiations. This position will also formulate meeting agendas and attendance lists, prepare and promulgate meeting minutes, prepare briefing materials, and develop milestone charts.
Security Clearance Requirement:
- Must currently have a SECRET clearance or the ability to obtain and maintain a SECRET clearance is required.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, & Experience:
Junior 0 – 4 years and Mid 4 – 10 years of experience in any of the following areas is required:
- Familiarity and experience with government programs is required;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities;
- Experience operating in complex professional environments with a variety of internal and external stakeholders across multiple organizations;
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment in support of client requirements;
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication and presentation skills;
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary, confidential and classified information;
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and/or Access);
- Minimum of a High School Diploma is required;
- Anticipated travel requirement: 0-10%
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.