The Senior ISC Project Engineer will:
- Provide Integrated Ship Controls (ISC) programmatic and engineering support for a Naval Surface Warfare Center Philadelphia Division (NSWC PD) customer.
- Provide programmatic and engineering/technical support for surface combatant ISC requirements related to modernization, Test and Evaluation (T&E) and material Configuration Management (CM).
- Develop ISC Engineering Change Proposal (ECP) documentation and assist in preparing for and participating in Configuration Control Board (CCB) meetings.
- Compile and prepare ILS documentation packages for shipboard ISC installations.
- Provide on-site waterfront technical and programmatic support for the ISC requirements, including scheduling, coordination and technical oversight for shipboard ISC installations and upgrades.
Security Clearance Requirement:
- An active SECRET security clearance is required.
- Must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s of Science (BS) degree in Engineering from an accredited college or university.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years experience providing engineering project management support for US Navy shipboard systems and equipment.
- At least 3 of the 10 years of experience must include supporting ISC systems and equipment.
- Must have experience developing ECPs and coordinating the procurement, storage, and delivery of GFM and GFE.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be detailed oriented and highly organized.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.