Performs a variety of warehousing duties which require an understanding of the establishment’s storage plan. Work involves most of the following: Verifying materials (or merchandise) against receiving documents, noting and reporting discrepancies and obvious damages; routing materials to prescribed storage locations; storing, stacking, or palletizing materials in accordance with prescribed storage methods; rearranging and taking inventory of stored materials; examining stored materials and reporting deterioration and damage; removing material from storage and preparing it for shipment. May operate hand or power trucks in performing warehousing duties.
Security Clearance Requirement:
- Must currently have a SECRET clearance or the ability to obtain and maintain a SECRET clearance is required.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, & Experience:
- 3 years’ experience in material warehousing procedures and practices
- A high school diploma is required; a GED or certificate from a vocational training curriculum may be substituted.
- Must possess the skills and ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing.
- Must possess and exercise diplomatic tact and interface with the customer.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.