The General Clerk II may perform general clerical duties, bookkeeping, or other administrative tasks, including analysis of data. These tasks may often vary in type or sequence. The Clerk may classify and index file material such as correspondence, reports, technical documents, etc in an established filing system containing a number of varied subject matter files.
Security Clearance Requirement:
- Must currently have a SECRET clearance or the ability to obtain and maintain a SECRET clearance is required.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, & Experience:
- Must possess the skills and ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing
- Must possess and exercise diplomatic tact and interface with the customer
- Must be proficient in the full suite of Microsoft Office products and tools
- A high school diploma is required; a GED or certificate from a vocational training curriculum may be substituted
- Some subject-matter knowledge is required.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.