To further support the US Navy, THOR has an opening for a Program Manager located in Fallbrook, CA.
- Lead contractor support for a US Navy Naval Surface Warfare Center Corona Fallbrook Detachment customer organization;
- Organize, direct, and manage contract operation support functions, including multiple, complex, and inter-related project/program tasks;
- Manage teams of contract support personnel, potentially at multiple locations;
- Develop, maintain, and manage customer interface at senior levels of the organization;
- Meet with the customers and contractor personnel a daily basis to formulate and review task plans, deliverables, and resourcing to ensure high quality support is delivered and sustained at all times;
- Ensure conformance with all program and contractual cost, schedule, and quality requirements;
- Develop and enforce work standards;
- Provide quality assurance and communicate goals, objectives, and policies to all reporting personnel;
- Provide financial management and project/program administration;
- Supervise and direct contractor workforce on a daily basis;
- Perform other duties as assigned
Security Clearance Requirement
- An active SECRET security clearance is required.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required. A Master’s degree is preferred.
- 10+ years of experience supporting US Navy Program Support requirements, including a combination of project/program management, records management, financial management, and/or quality management is required.
- Experience managing administrative support requirements in a US Navy setting is required.
- Experience supporting, managing, and/or leading support to ensure compliance with US Navy and DoD government travel program requirements is desired.
- Experience supporting, managing, and/or leading support for employee development initiatives in areas such as Leadership, Business Management, Engineering, and/or Industrial disciplines in a US Navy and DoD environment is desired.
- Experience supporting, managing, and/or leading support for Information Technology (IT) and Information Assurance (IA) requirements in a US Navy and DoD environment is desired. Associated experience in planning, installing, integrating, operating, administering, upgrading, and/or maintaining LANS, PCs, and peripheral devices and developing/reviewing technical specifications for hardware and software to ensure compatibility is highly desired.
- Experience with NSWC Corona Fallbrook Division is highly desired. Experience with NSWC Corona and/or SPAWAR HQ, SSCPAC, or SWRMC is desired.
- 5+ years of experience in coordinating and executing business relationships, contract administration, and program management, including developing and managing relationships with technical customers and CORs is desired.
- 5+ years of experience managing contractor provided professional support services in the disciplines identified above is desired.
- Certifications in Lean Six Sigma (Green Belt, Black Belt, Master Black Belt) desired but not required.
- PMI PMP Certification desired but not required.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.