The Lead Logistician will:
- Provide logistics support to a Naval Surface Warfare Center Philadelphia Division (NSWC PD) customer.
- Compile and prepare ILS documentation packages for shipboard Integrated Bridge System (IBS) and Integrated Ship Control (ISC) installations.
- Develop and update ILS products, technical manuals, Planned Maintenance System (PMS), and Operational Sequencing System (OSS).
- Provide availability ILS coordination for surface combatants to ensure planned ILS products for HM&E equipment alterations are properly developed and issued.
Security Clearance Requirement:
- An active SECRET security clearance is required.
- Must have a minimum of a High School Diploma or GED
- Must be a graduate of military schools which have provided an in-depth knowledge of naval shipboard systems maintenance and operation OR supply support OR be a graduate of a trade, industrial or correspondence school for engineering.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of experience involving naval equipment.
- Must have working knowledge of DoD, naval, and commercial logistical databases, including Federal Logistics Information System, Weapons System File, Haystack, and others.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience determining ILS impacts and coordinating ILS product development and updates for HM&E alterations associated with U.S. Navy ship availabilities.
- Experience with the Navy Maintenance Database (NMD), Ship Change Documents (SCDs), Configuration Overhaul Planning (COP), and/or Availability Baseline Reports (ABRs) is desired.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be detailed oriented and highly organized.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.