To further support the U.S. Navy, THOR has five (5) openings for Junior Program Analysts. In support of Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) in Washington, D.C. This position will provide analytical, management and administrative support to NAVSEA and support the government in developing, coordinating, monitoring and integrating efforts for outfitting, logistics, training, engineering and procurement. In-service and program management expertise in support of ship maintenance oversight efforts; provide assessments and indicators of progress for ship repair and testing; coordinate program management office operations including schedules and correspondence; and provide program administrative support in the development of project plans. This position will also be responsible for formulating meeting agendas and attendance lists, preparing and promulgating meeting minutes, preparation of briefing materials, and development of milestone charts.
Security Clearance Requirement:
- Must currently have a SECRET clearance or the ability to obtain and maintain a SECRET clearance is required.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, & Experience:
0 – 4 years of experience in any of the following areas is required in the following areas:
- Familiarity and experience with government programs is required;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities;
- Experience operating in complex professional environments with a variety of internal and external stakeholders across multiple organizations;
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment in support of client requirements;
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication and presentation skills;
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary, confidential and classified information;
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and/or Access);
- Minimum of a High School Diploma is required;
- Anticipated travel requirement: 0-10%
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.