To further support the U.S. Navy, THOR has four (4) openings; two (2) Junior and two (2) Mid-Level positions. In support of Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) in Washington, D.C. This position will provide correspondence preparation in accordance with the Navy Correspondence Manual, develops presentation to prescribed formats, coordinates senior manager schedules and maintains personal calendars, performs word processing and data entry, and maintains records in support of project requirements. Strong written and verbal communications skills and ability to interface with senior Navy civilian and military personnel. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Security Clearance Requirement:
- Must currently have a SECRET clearance or the ability to obtain and maintain a SECRET clearance is required.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, & Experience:
Junior 0 – 4 and Mid 4 – 10 years of experience in any of the following areas is required in the following areas:
- Familiarity and experience with government programs is required;
- Strong problem-solving and decision making capabilities;
- Experience operating in complex professional environments with a variety of internal and external stakeholders across multiple organizations;
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment in support of client requirements;
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication and presentation skills;
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary, confidential and classified information;
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum of a High School Diploma is required;
- Anticipated travel requirement: 0-10%
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.