To further support the U.S. Navy, THOR has an opening for a Senior Contract Management Lead Analyst located in Washington, DC.
The Senior Contract Management Lead Analyst will:
- Serve as the lead for contract management analysis, tracking, and reconciliation for all LHA(R), SSC, and LCU 1700 Detail Design and Construction (DD&C) shipbuilding contracts.
Security Clearance Requirement:
- The ability to obtain and maintain an active Secret security clearance is required. (A current active Secret security clearance is desired)
- A Bachelor's Degree is required.
- Must have a minimum of ten (10) years of professional experience providing contract management and reconciliation support to an ACAT I shipbuilding program is required.
- Experience must include a combination of one or more of the following: conducting organizational studies and evaluations, designing systems and procedures, designing and/or improving work implication and measurement studies, preparing operations and/or procedures manuals.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be detailed oriented and highly organized.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be willing and able to travel 10-20%
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.