The Computer Operator III will resolve common operating problems and error conditions on company computers by applying standard operating or correcting procedures, in addition to operating the system. Other duties may include supporting system/network protection, intrusion detection and monitoring, and configuration, installation, upgrade, and maintenance of laboratory software.
Security Clearance Requirement:
- Must currently have a SECRET clearance or the ability to obtain and maintain a SECRET clearance is required.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, & Experience:
- 4 years of work related experience
- Some subject-matter knowledge is required
- Must possess the skills and ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing
- Must possess and exercise diplomatic tact and interface with the customer
- Must be proficient in the full suite of Microsoft Office products and tools
- A high school diploma is required; a GED or certificate from a vocational training curriculum may be substituted
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.