Job Description: Provide support as a Technical Writer to Naval Surface Warfare Center, Panama City Division (NSWC PCD) Landing Craft Air Cushion (LCAC) Safe Engineering Operations (SEAOPS) documentation requirements.
Security Clearance Requirements: An active SECRET security clearance is required.
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience in LCAC ILS writing procedures and US Navy technical documentation.
- Must have experience with SGML format of SEAOPS documentation.
- Must have experience in review of CDRL deliverables from shipbuilder(s) provided as Government Furnished Information (GFI) and providing feedback.
- Must have experience in developing portions of LCAC Technical Manuals
- Must have experience using MIL-STD-38784A and MIL-DTL-247784C as guidance documentation.
- Experience writing for DoD Technical Manuals preferred.
Location Requirements: Must be located within one hour (approximately 60 miles) of Naval Support Activity Panama City (NSA PC).
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.