TheTraining Specialist will:
Provide training support forHM&E systems and equipment, including development and update of trainingcurricula and delivery of classroom and shipboard training, in support of a Naval Surface WarfareCenter Philadelphia Division (NSWC PD) customer.
Security Clearance Requirement:
- An active SECRET security clearance is required.
- Must have a minimum of a High School Diploma or GED. A Bachelors degree in a relevant field of study is desired.
- Must have served in the US Navy, preferably aboard surface combatants and/or amphibious warships in the surface fleet, and demonstrate extensive and detailed knowledge of naval shipboard systems maintenance and operations.
- Must have experience as a Navy Instructor and have certification as a Master Training Specialist (MTS).
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience of instructional design for the U.S. Navy Interactive Learning Environment (ILE).
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience in media production techniques and methods.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be detailed oriented and highly organized.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.