This position provides principal secretarial support in an office. The Secretary maintains a relationship to the day-to-day activities of the staff, works fairly independently, and performs various clerical and secretarial duties requiring knowledge of office routine and an understanding of the organization, programs, and procedures related to the work of the office.
Security Clearance Requirement:
- Must currently have a SECRET clearance or the ability to obtain and maintain a SECRET clearance is required.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, & Experience:
- A high school diploma is required; a GED or certificate from a vocational training curriculum may be substituted.
- Must possess the skills and ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing.
- Must possess and exercise diplomatic tact and interface with the customer.
- Must be proficient in the full suite of Microsoft Office products and tools.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.