THOR Solutions, LLC, (THOR) is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) providing mission critical support to the U.S. Navy, U.S. Coast Guard, and commercial maritime domains.
THOR provides innovative and tailored expertise in project/program management, engineering, technical, consulting, and administrative services in support of U.S. warfighters and mariners.
THOR is honored to support solution development, implementation, and execution for our nation's most complex maritime challenges.
THOR Solutions, LLC is seeking a candidate to fill 1 Software Program Analyst position in support of NSWC Philadelphia Division.
The position is located in Philadelphia, PA.
Perform duties in support of the Electrical Power Generation, Distribution and Automation In Service Engineering Agent. Assists the In Service Engineering Agent (ISEA) with software development for machinery controls and magnetic degaussing platforms. Assists the In Service Engineering Agent (ISEA) with development of System Requirements, Software Development Plan and Design documents in accordance with CMMI level 3 procedures for software. Supports the In Service Engineering Agent (ISEA) engineering laboratory setup and troubleshooting for team testing and visitor demonstrations. Performs troubleshooting of machinery control systems, specifically serial and hardwired signals controlled by VRTUs associated with the Engineering Control System. Assists the In Service Engineering Agents (ISEA) with cyber security inspections of deployed software for compliance with United States Navy and Department of Defense standards. Performs long distance support of on board problems to provide Ship’s Force with timely and efficient solutions.
Security Clearance Requirement:
- Must currently possess an active Secret clearance.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years related experience is required.
- A Bachelor's of Science degree from an accredited college or university is required or additional experience may substitute for degree.
- One must have exceptional written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills. Ability to follow directions is a must. Applicants must be able to work well alone and as part of a team.
- Security clearance is required.
- U.S. Citizenship required.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.