Define, document, analyze, perform, and interpret developmental tests for new or modified products or product components. Investigate and resolve operational problems in conjunction with other engineering and technical personnel and provide technical support and advice to other engineering groups. Guide and direct junior personnel on the set-up and performance of tests and liaise with outside suppliers to establish or modify specifications for purchased items. Apply testing procedures to parts or sub-assemblies received from outside vendors and participate in the maintenance and refinement of internal quality control and reliability programs. Plan, conduct, and supervise assignments, review progress, and evaluate results under general supervision. Plan and assign personnel to given projects or tasks. Recommend changes in procedures, operate with substantial latitude for unreviewed action or decision, and review progress with management.
Task include but not limited to:
- Ship / System Integration
- Fleet and Acquisition Strategy knowledge highly desired
Active Secret clearance required
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, & Experience:
- Must have a minimum of 15 years professional experience in test and evaluation analysis support.
- Knowledge of developmental or operational test procedures and documentation
- Ability to work across large organizations and enterprises and lead efforts, as required
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.