The General Clerk I will provide general office and administrative duties, including data entry, typing, and filing. Other duties may include typing letters and memos, distributing mail and supplies, answering phone calls, simple posting to individual accounts, scheduling appointments, and maintaining calendars. The Clerk may need to code and file documents in an extensive alphabetical file.
Security Clearance Requirement:
- Must currently have a SECRET clearance or the ability to obtain and maintain a SECRET clearance is required.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, & Experience:
- Must possess the skills and ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing
- Must possess and exercise diplomatic tact and interface with the customer
- Must be proficient in the full suite of Microsoft Office products and tools
- A high school diploma is required; a GED or certificate from a vocational training curriculum may be substituted
- Some subject-matter knowledge is required.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.