Public Job Description
- Develop, maintain, and perform quality assurance reviews of engineering data, specifications, equipment manuals, system level manuals, and engineering drawings.
- Perform QA to ensure initial entry of trial deficiency data in the TSM database is accurate and technically correct.
- Maintain the TSM database for accuracy relative to closure of deficiency records/trial deficiency data.
Security Clearance Requirement
- An active SECRET security clearance is required.
- A minimum of 6 years of experience including at least 2 years of design and 1 year of working drawing experience.
- A BSE is required; a BS/BA in a technical/non-technical field can be substituted provided that personnel meet all other requirements and have at least 5 years within the 6 years required of work experience directly related to the position. In lieu of a degree and 6 years of experience, 12 years of related work experience in a related engineering discipline can be substituted for personnel not having the required degree.
- Must possess the skills and ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing.
- Must possess and exercise diplomatic tact and interface with the customer.
- Must be proficient in the full suite of Microsoft Office products and tools.
- Travel (10%) may be required.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.