The General Clerk III duties may include: assisting in a variety of administrative matters, maintaining a wide variety of financial or other records, verifying statistical reports for accuracy and completeness, handling and adjusting complaints, and directing lower level clerks. The clerk may use some subject-matter knowledge and judgement to complete various assignments.
Security Clearance Requirement:
- Must currently have a SECRET clearance or the ability to obtain and maintain a SECRET clearance is required.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, & Experience:
- Must possess the skills and ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing
- Must possess and exercise diplomatic tact and interface with the customer
- Must be proficient in the full suite of Microsoft Office products and tools
- A high school diploma is required; a GED or certificate from a vocational training curriculum may be substituted
- Some subject-matter knowledge is required.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.